TWRA and the University of Southern Queensland, through a #partnership to generate the possibility of affordable #courses, will offer an advanced English course to members and general public who are interested in improving their language level.
The course will be 45 hours (over 20 weeks). The forecast for the course follows as the second half of 2022, with the dates set after confirmation of a class of at least 10 students.
The course is offered by TWRA, for R$3,500 (members can pay in up to 5 installments).
– Technical and semi-technical vocabulary that will allow students to become familiar with and practice using the specialized language they need to work.
– Authentic texts and realistic tasks that will help prepare students for day-to-day work.
– Emphasis on oral communication (Listening and Speaking) that will help students develop their communication skills in the professional field.
– Report writing and presentation preparation.
Pre-registration (until 29/04):
– Associates* – link sent by email
– General public – send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*TWRA associates who qualify as: Graduate students, recent graduates and without an employment relationship can apply for a scholarship for the course through the same link below and the draw will take place on 05/02.